Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our comic: My version of a Time Capsule

I think Tarryn really summed up the creative process involved in creating our comic. But I'll just add that a far as group work goes, I've been blessed with an amazing group where everyone pulls their weight. One of the reasons I think we all work so well together is that we're friends as well as being tutlings together. Group work is normally, like Tarryn said, a hellish experience. But it's really been a fun journey with lots of laughs and minimal drama. And in all honesty, this term of Journalism has been the best so far in doing fun and interesting assignments like our comic. When I look back at my first year of Journalism, I'll smile because of the experiences this term. Our comic will always, for me, be a reminder of good times and wonderful friends.
All my love,
xxx

No comments: